REGISTER FOR EVENT HERE (Choose May Date)
Presentation of MITA’s Golden Lifetime Achievement Award
Senator Ben Nelson
Tony “TR” Raimondo, Chairman & Coach, Behlen Mfg. Co.
Charles Braymen, Ph.D. CFA, Associate Professor, Creighton University
local business perspective.
– Hear about what the future may hold from the same perspectives.
J. Brasch Co., LLC
My MITA Roots; How MITA Made Me What I Am
Ernie Goss, Ph.D.
MacAllister Chair in Economics
Department of Economics and Finance
Is International Trade the Next Economic Black Swan or Golden Geese?
– Findings from banker and manufacturer surveys.
– Regional economics and what our most recent past, current trends, and
government actions are telling us about our future economy.
Dean Emeritus, International Studies & Programs
Director Emeritus, Center for Afghanistan Studies
University Nebraska Omaha
Globalization of Terrorism: Implications for the Future
– Is ISIS finished? What about Al Qaida? Where next?
– What economic sectors are the most vulnerable to threats of global terrorism?
– How does the Shia and Sunni rivalry destabilize the Muslim world?
First National Bank
Director of European Affairs
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Trade Policy Update: A View from Washington
– Where is U.S. trade policy headed?
– How can we shape trade policy?
– The rest of the world won’t wait for us.
– What opportunities are there for new or improved trade agreements?
– i.e. NAFTA, KORUS, the United Kingdom
For more information, CLICK HERE!