ACE – Automated Commercial Environment for Filing of the EEI for Exporters & International Documentation Training
Event Topics Include:
- Understanding how to use the NEW ACE system as it relates to exporters filing of the Electronic Export Information (EEI). They are phasing out the old AES system in 2016
- Learn how to complete every field correctly on the new EEI.
- How to Minimize delays in Customs by having all of the information the first time.
- Why you should be using a DCS Statement on all of your invoices – both domestic and international.
- Understand how to correctly fill out: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, General/ Generic US Certificates of Origin.
- NAFTA Certificates of Origin’s — Common errors, when you should/shouldn’t fill one out.
Have questions or concerns about the webinar format or the technical requirements to attend via webinar? Please contact:
Rock Nelson – International Marketing Director of the Sioux Falls Development Foundation and Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
Director of South Dakota’s International Trade Center
S.B.A. Certified in Export and Trade Counseling
Certified Global Business Professional
#1 West Weather Lane, Suite #400
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57104
Cell Phone: (605).941.6696