February 20, 2020 8:00 am - 11:30 am
REGISTER FOR EVENT HERE
(choose February date)
DATE: Thursday, February 20, 2020
TIME: 8:00-8:30 am — Registration/Networking (breakfast included)
8:30-11:30 am — Workshop
WHERE: Tiburon Golf Course Clubhouse, 10302 S. 168th St., Omaha, NE
FEE: Members: $55/person
Bronze Members: $55/person
United States export controls, trade sanctions and anticorruption laws present a major compliance challenge for companies doing business internationally. These laws and regulations underwent significant change during 2019 and are expected to continue changing throughout 2020. Please join MITA, attorney Grant Leach and a panel of local experts on Thursday, February 20 to learn more about export and anticorruption compliance. This program will include:
- A presentation by Grant Leach (Partner at the law firm of Husch Blackwell LLP), which will cover and address recent changes in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”), Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), trade sanctions administered by the U.S. Treasury Department – Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
- A panel of local experts that they will discuss their organizations’ respective compliance programs.featuring:
- Dan Hill (Deputy General Counsel and Director of Legal for Hudl)
- Ryan Loneman (Assistant General Counsel for Lindsay Corporation)
- Sam Padilla (Export Control Director for the University of Nebraska)
- Steve Rothanzl (International Trade Compliance Officer at Duncan Aviation)
- The opportunity to network and discuss export compliance with other MITA members.
REGISTER BY: Monday, February 17, 2020.
For More Information, Click Here!