REGISTER FOR EVENT HERE
(choose March date)
Many dub Israel the “Startup Nation” thanks to its leading role in developing and supporting growth-stage companies that provide solutions to diverse issues like sustainable energy, agriculture, and medical diagnostics. Nebraska and Israel’s relationship continues to gain traction, particularly in agricultural technology, where Israel’s 430+ Ag tech companies find synergies with Nebraska’s agricultural expertise. The Israeli market presents strong opportunities for businesses seeking strategic partners, and for high-end equipment and component manufacturers.
On Thursday, March 12, please join MITA, Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts, and Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, to learn more about the Nebraska-Israel relationship and discuss how it will develop into the future. This program will include:
- A welcome by Governor Pete Ricketts (40th Governor of the State of Nebraska).
- Remarks by Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer.
- Discussions by Nebraska-based companies about their involvement with Israel and opportunities for further engagement.
- CropX (formerly CropMetrics)
- Valmont (Valley Irrigation)
- The opportunity to network and discuss business opportunities in Israel and the future of the Nebraska-Israel relationship.
REGISTER BY: Monday, March 9, 2020.
For More Information, Click Here!