REGISTER FOR EVENT HERE
(Choose April Date)
As one of Nebraska’s two largest trading partners in Asia, our relationship with Japan is high on our list of international interests! Japan is Nebraska’s third largest export market and our state’s largest direct foreign investor. We have completed ten state-led trade missions to Japan over the past 25 years; and opened the Nebraska Center Japan in 2006 to develop and support mutual trade between our two regions. While there are many questions regarding the direction of world trade without US engagement in the TPP, Nebraska’s efforts to pursue international trade continues.
This is your opportunity to learn more about existing trade promotion activities, resources available for assistance and the future of trade with Japan.
- Naoki Ito, Consul-General of Japan in Chicago
- Ichiro Sone, Chief Executive Director, JETRO-Chicago
- Ralph Inforzato, Executive Director, Business Development, JETRO-Chicago
- Courtney Dentlinger, Director, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Terry Tanaka, Sr. Vice President, Operations & Corporate Management, Henningsen Foods
- Lance Kotschwar, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Vice President, Government & Industry Affairs, The Gavilon Group, LLC
- Jeremy Baker, Director of Business Development, Oxbow Animal Health
- Aaron Caldwell, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Z3 Technology
- Nebraska’s history of trade and investment with Japan
- Does the U.S. withdrawal from TPP and talk of a US-Japan Trade Agreement look promising
- Current issues that might affect future trade with Japan
- What should we expect regarding our future relationship with Japan
- Changes in the new administration that will impact your business with Japan/US
For more information, CLICK HERE!