Doing Business with NAFTA Partners
- NAFTA Documentation – How to fill out the Certificate of Origin correctly & avoid penalty
- Shipping process to/from Canada
- Non-Resident Importing into Canada (Why is it important? How does it help my export sales? How to register? What are the benefits?)
- GST Tax and how it works (How to get a refund from the Canadian government? How to register? What are the benefits? How do I comply?)
- Question/Answer forum with Canadian Customs Broker & Freight Forwarder – ask your questions direct to the experts!
- Shipping process to/from Mexico
- Mexico Customs & Regulations (and an update ever-changing rules)
- What is required of the US Shipper, MX consignee or MX shipper
- Cross Border Transactions, VUCEM, COVE, SAT
- IMMEX Program (Maquiladora)
- Question/Answer forum with Mexican Customs Broker & Freight Forwarder – ask your questions direct to the experts!
- Quick discussion and update on NAFTA negotiations/Trump Administration decisions & status
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have a question and answer forum with Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders from the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Location: Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
1625 Adventureland Drive, Suite A, Altoona, Iowa 50009
Cost $50 per person. Includes all training materials, continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch. Registration and details available at
https://www.regonline.com/17naftatrain. Pre-registration required by October 31. Seating is limited, reservations required to guarantee seat.
Adam Hill, Vice President of Operations
Kevin Ekstrand, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Rita Gonzalez, Border Crossing Operations Manager
Scarbrough International, Ltd and Scarbrough de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. www.scarbrough-intl.com
Sandra Faraj, Vice President
Andre Goguen, Founder, President
A.G.O. Transportation and Action Customs Service
Contact Peggy Kerr at 515.725.3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.