January 18, 2018 8:00 am - 11:30 am
REGISTER FOR EVENT HERE
(Choose January Date)
MITA has a broad offering of educational and informative events each year, along with partners that can help any size company expand their reach overseas. Please join us for an introduction to some of those valuable resources and a great start to 2018 with new information and updates on Thursday, January 18th.
Catherine Lang, State Director — Nebraska Business Development Center
Josh Nichol-Caddy, Export and Market Research Analyst — Nebraska Business Development Center
- Introduction of services of the Nebraska Business Development Center.
- How to reach out and connect with the Nebraska Business Development Center.
- Success stories and goals for 2018.
Michael Nagle, Interim Director — Nebraska Manufacturing Extension Partnership-UNL
- ExporTech – Is not a training program; it is an implementation program.
- 3-Month Program: Plan, Educate, Connect, Implement.
Overview of the MEP program.
Resources to help manufacturing expand in international trade.
Supply Chain programs at UNL.
Cobus Block, International Trade Representative — Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Governor’s Council for International Relations (snapshot/introduction).
Upcoming events for 2018 and focuses for state efforts.
Melanie Krings, Executive Director, UNO Executive MBA Program and Executive Management Education Programs
- Introduction of the UNO EMBA Program, which has conducted 102 projects with more than 75 sponsors, and in over 41 different countries – since 1989.
- The EMBA Program can assist international development, through; Market Entry, Expansion and Diversification, Analysis and Assessment, Financial Feasibility, Competitive Intelligence, and a host of other benefits – to benefit the Sponsoring company.
- You don’t have to be a Multi-National Corporation to broaden your reach and get the due diligence done, prior to expanding your sales and development overseas.
For more information, CLICK HERE!