MITA’s 2018 World Trade Conference Vendor Booths Available
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Location: Embassy Suites Omaha-LaVista Hotel and Conference Center, 12520 Westport Parkway, LaVista, NE
- Sponsor Facility Access: 6:30 a.m. to allow time for set-up.
- Registration and Networking: Begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Welcome Address: 8:15 a.m.
- Conference Ends: 3:00 p.m.
- Reception (sponsored by First National Bank): 3:00-5:00 p.m. (vendor booths to remain open during reception)
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Sponsors will have an opportunity to promote their company to an audience of over 100 people from a variety of industries actively involved in international trade. The cost of participating as a sponsor is $500.00. Sponsor benefits include:
- Free admission for one person;
- Recognition of your company as a sponsor on MITA’s website, E-promotional brochures, media publications, social media sites, printed “table tents,” poster at entrance and on PowerPoint scroll during conference; and
- A six-foot table with linen for displaying literature or other information.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Two lunch sponsorships are available at $900.00 each (includes 3 free attendees).
- The breakfast and lunch sponsorships will also include one six-foot vendor table, a sign with your company’s name, and you will have the opportunity to speak and promote your company for five minutes during the Conference.
Please call 402.596.1210 or email email@example.com if you are interested in being a 2018 World Trade Conference sponsor by Monday, March 26.
This is a tremendous opportunity to support a local event and to network and market your company amongst a group of the most highly-qualified professionals in the international trade community.