MITA’s 2019 World Trade Conference Vendor Booths Available
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Conference attendees will hear from several speakers on a variety of topics including trade updates and current international hot topics from industry experts on Blockchain, local success stories and the impacts of the Nebraska STEP grant, economic impacts of trade wars, NAFTA and USMCA changes and impacts, trade program updates, amongst others. In addition, Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts has been invited to address the attendees on international expansion, development and trade missions. An agenda with a complete itinerary of speakers and topics will be circulated shortly.
- Location: Embassy Suites Omaha-LaVista Hotel and Conference Center, 12520 Westport Parkway, LaVista, NE
- Sponsor Facility Access: 6:30 a.m. to allow time for set-up.
- Registration and Networking: Begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Welcome Address: 8:15 a.m.
- Conference Ends: 3:00 p.m.
- Reception (sponsored by First National Bank): 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Sponsors will have an opportunity to promote their company to an audience of over 100 people from a variety of industries actively involved in international trade. The cost of participating as a sponsor is $350.00. Sponsor benefits include:
- Free admission for one person;
- Recognition of your company as a sponsor on MITA’s website, E-promotional brochures, media publications, social media sites, printed “table tents,” poster at entrance and on PowerPoint scroll during conference; and
- A six-foot table with linen for displaying literature or other information.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
- One breakfast sponsorship is available at $650.00 (includes 2 free attendees).
- Two lunch sponsorships are available at $900.00 each (includes 3 free attendees).
- The breakfast and lunch sponsorships will also include one six-foot vendor table, a sign with your company’s name, and you will have the opportunity to speak and promote your company for five minutes during the Conference.
Please call 402.596.1210 or email email@example.com if you are interested in being a 2019 World Trade Conference sponsor by Friday, March 22.
This is a tremendous opportunity to support a local event and to network and market your company amongst a group of the most highly-qualified professionals in the international trade community.