Navigating the New Normal in Import and Export Transportation (MITA’s Annual Meeting)
MITA has an exceptional and deeply experienced lineup to bring you the most current updates on Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail transportation. From absolute supply chain chaos to current and future product flow.
This is also MITA’s annual meeting where all members in attendance will cast their vote on the proposed 2023-2024 Board of Director Slate!
Please join us on Thursday, September 21st, to hear from:
President & Chief Executive Officer
Nebraska Trucking Association
Nebraska Trucking Foundation
Truck Services, Inc.
- Current trucking issues, including the push to electrify.
- The onslaught of new regulations.
- Impact of upcoming elections at the state and national levels.
Union Pacific Railroad
- Rail’s role in the supply chain.
- Current state of Union Pacific’s international intermodal network.
- Market trends and outlook in a post Covid environment.
President and Chief Operating Officer
The Scarbrough Group
- Where we have been this past year.
- Where we currently are.
- Where we see the future headed in the next 12-18 months.
Senior Key Account Executive
Ocean Network Express (North America) Inc. (ONE)
- Import/export topics from an ocean carrier perspective.
- General update on where things are now.
- How things have changed after the pandemic, challenges, improvements, etc.
8:30-9:00 am: Registration/Networking
9:00-11:30 am: Program
(coffee and breakfast included)
FREE to Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
Bronze Members: $35.00
Dvorak Law Group
9500 W. Dodge Road
For more information, click HERE!